Site Terms and Conditions Last modified 12/01/2022.
These rules are intended to describe the user's interaction with our site vmeste.eu
and our other services located or indirectly related to this project. Please note that any violation of these terms or conditions may result in permanent consequences for you, such as a complete account suspension and deletion of illegal data. Read these rules to understand the basic principles of interaction and behavior on our projects. 1. General rules for the site and all services
- Participants who enter other people's or inaccurate data may be blocked.
- It is forbidden to create multiple accounts for different E-mail addresses. Use one account.
- It is forbidden to use anonymous E-mail addresses of temporary mail services.
- Obscene expressions (mat), insults and various unfounded statements are prohibited.
- It is forbidden to send SPAM messages / invitations and engage in annoying flooding in any form.
- It is forbidden to post information or links that violate the laws of the Russian Federation, as well as the CIS and EU countries.
- It is forbidden to upload other people's photos or files, follow the upload rules.
- It is forbidden to perform actions leading to incorrect operation of the site.
- You agree that we will use your cookies for the website to function properly.
- The site is not responsible for the content added by users, but has the right to remove it upon request. 2. Administration undertakes
- Block users violating the rules and laws.
- Respond to all user comments.
- Maintain the site in working order and fix errors in the work.
- Take all possible measures to ensure the security and storage of user data.
- Never share user data with third parties, only law enforcement upon request. 3. Responsibility and guarantees of the administration
- The site administration is not responsible for violations initiated by users of the site.
- The site administration is not responsible for the harm caused by other users.
- The site administration cannot guarantee the operation of free services provided on a voluntary basis. 4. Rules for placing rating counters
- Allowed to place only one counter in a prominent place on the page.
- If cheating is suspected, rating participants will be blocked.
- It is forbidden to change the meter code that affects its functionality. 5. Rules for participation and use of the CAP system
- Erotic sites (18+) and sites that violate the law are prohibited.
- It is forbidden to initiate browsing of sites in unintended ways.
- It is forbidden to participate sites that in any way disrupt the system.
- For example, sites with a redirect, with malicious code, with Pop-ups and windows are prohibited. 6. Rules for using the forum
- Please do not forget to follow the elementary rules of network etiquette on our forum.
- Before creating a topic, make sure that your question has not been answered yet. Use search.
- Provide a meaningful topic title. Incorrectly created themes are sent to the trash.
- Create a topic in the correct section. Offtopic is not welcome.
- Try to describe your problem clearly and in detail.
- Messages that do not carry any useful information (flood) are deleted without warning.
- For personal correspondence, use Private Messages. Don't litter the forum.
- Insulting forum members, as well as clarifying the relationship in any form is strictly prohibited.
- If you do not follow the rules, you may be denied access to the forum. Be adequate. 7. Rules for uploading files
- Uploading files that violate laws and human rights
- Downloading 18+
pornographic materials is prohibited
- To avoid complaints, only your personal files or free files are allowed to be uploaded.
- You can upload your pictures to use them on the internet. Easy to create avatars and icons.
- If more than 1000
files are uploaded, then files that have not been viewed for more than 1 month will be deleted.
- Delete unnecessary files yourself so as not to overload the system with unnecessary information. 8. Rules for using MPCHAT chats
- Renew on time. A month after the end of the payment, the chat will be deleted automatically.
- It is forbidden to use other people's designs, pictures or scripts.
- Prohibited senseless flooding and simulation of participants in the chat.
- Adult chats are required to hide the link in the list. All obscene expressions are prohibited.
- If one of the conditions is violated, the chat may be blocked. 9. Rules for using the payment system
- The payment acceptance system is designed to pay for our services in automatic mode.
- In case of failure to provide services, if possible, we will refund unspent funds.
- Refunds are made within 2 working days to the account from which they were received.
- After the refund, the service will be blocked and subsequently deleted.
- We do not use any commission fees, except for the accounting of commissions of payment systems.
- We are not a money savings system and do not store user funds in accounts like a bank.
- We are not responsible for actions committed by third parties.
- We are committed to looking into any system errors and fixing them where possible.
- Write to us if you could not find a suitable payment method - we will help.
We reserve the right to change these terms, conditions or requirements at any time. We do not guarantee anything and are not responsible for the actions committed by users of our services. However, we will take all possible measures to prevent violations of the rules by these users.